Re: Concerns with Open/OS Corporate Linux ads?

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 10:17, martin f krafft wrote:

> I'd be interested in what people think. Am I just overreacting?

Ironically, suggesting Debian is immature is in itself childish, especially to
pitch a product with zero track record to date.  That aside, they give the
impression that they're just doing a cut-and-run on the process instead of
being part of the cure.

> Should we do anything about this? If so, what?

Perhaps ask them kindly to either contribute their work back to Debian, or
stop using "Debian" in their advertising and packaging.

Paul Johnson