Re: Proposal: The DFSG do not require source code for data, including firmware

> No, but he blamed Peter for participating in the conversation because he was

That's not my understanding of aj's post. From my point of view, he
did not "blame" Peter. He didn't even address him directly.

> Maybe it is not best for us non-english speaker to comment on the content of
> aj's post, but i am happy that i am was not the only reacting to it. Maybe it
> is something french people are more sensible too, as both you, me and Josselin
> are all french-speakers.

Uh, such statement would likely reinforce the common perception that
those French dudes really suck at speaking English..:-)