Re: policy for planet.debian.org

[ dropped aba from the Cc, I think it would read the message anyhow ]

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 02:32:28PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> can you please define a policy whether non-personal blogs should be on
> planet.debian.org or not?

While we are at it, is there also a policy for *personal* blogs?

It seems to me it is not just a DD blogs aggregator, we also have people
working on debian related SoC projects and non-DD maintainers. Is there
a clear line distinguishing who is entitled to ask the addition of its
blog?

No polemic intended, I'm just curious about us having such a policy or
not.

Cheers.