Re: policy for planet.debian.org

On 08/04/2006 09:42 AM, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> [ dropped aba from the Cc, I think it would read the message anyhow ]
> On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 02:32:28PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
>>can you please define a policy whether non-personal blogs should be on
>>planet.debian.org or not?
> While we are at it, is there also a policy for *personal* blogs?
> It seems to me it is not just a DD blogs aggregator, we also have people
> working on debian related SoC projects and non-DD maintainers. Is there
> a clear line distinguishing who is entitled to ask the addition of its
> blog?
> No polemic intended, I'm just curious about us having such a policy or
> not.
> Cheers.

	For the record, in 2005, after Ian's blog removal from planet.d.o
there are some [1]discussion about this topic on -project. (Looks like that
we have a pattern). :-)

	And as a reference, I got a mail from a reader of my diary in
advogato.org suggesting that I should add it to planet.d.o because it
has information about Debian that could be of the interest of other
people. So, I ask my advocate and my AM to check the blog and if they
think it would be interesting to have it in planet.d.o, please, do so
and add it. (Since about two weeks I'm appearing in planet.d.o).

	Kind regards,

- --
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (GNU/Linux)