Re: Why does Ubuntu have all the ideas?

* Hubert Chan [Mon, 31 Jul 2006 00:09:26 -0400]:

> Not having used the DELAYED queue before, is it possible for the
> maintainer to reject an upload without making their own upload?

> e.g. if the NMU is broken, but it will take me more than a week to test
> a proper fix.  Or if I decide that the package shouldn't be changed
> after all.  etc.

No, there is not. If the NMU is horribly broken, telling that to the
NMUer should get them into doing something (withdrawing it, or fixing
it). If not, and it's really important that the upload does not make
into the archive, you can e.g. just reupload the current version (e.g.
1.2-3 as 1.2-4, which is bigger than 1.2-3.1).

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org