Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: Linux Magazin Germany, affecting Debian's image?!

* Radu-Cristian FOTESCU (beranger5ca@yahoo.ca) [060717 23:28]:
> Companies like RHAT are defending vigurously their brand. It
> seems Debian has more lax approaches. Definitely, *their* lawyers are
> better than *yours*.

Perhaps Debian just has a different approach how to deal with other
people.

Actually, I think you told us how you would deal with it, and your
latest mails didn't had any further input, so I suggest that you leave
it to us what we actually do. Repeating the same content over and over
doesn't really help.

Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/