Re: "Debian Powered" Logo

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 14:21:53 +0100, MJ Ray wrote:

> Debian does not contain non-free software.  Myself and others
> explained this to you and like-minded people *at great length*
> last month on https://mail.fsfeurope.org/mailman/listinfo/discussion
> Please do not knowingly troll debian-project.

I have no intention to troll at all.  No matter how repeatedly this is
explained, it is a fact.  One can download non-free software from
Debian FTP servers, the official mirrors, it is being built by the
buildds, it is using the PTS/BTS, it's part of the release process,
actually using all official Debian resources.  Announcements for
proprietary software also go on debian-devel-announce.  And, as
pointed by Loïc Minier, the Debian Project reaffirmed its support by
that GR.

If it was on non-free.debian.net and was not using Debian
resources/infrastructure, I would agree with you.

--
JID: doganov@jabber.minus273.org