Re: "Debian Powered" Logo

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Lo=EFc?= Minier <lool+debian@via.ecp.fr>
>  don't put Debian on the slippery slope where non-free is "not part of
>  debian", we already repeated our support for non-free in a GR.
>     <http://www.debian.org/vote/2004/vote_002>

Although it uses the infrastructure, I remind you:
       We have created
       "contrib" and "non-free" areas in our archive for these works. The
       packages in these areas are not part of the Debian system, although
       they have been configured for use with Debian.
       -- http://www.debian.org/social_contract

This is not a slippery slope attempt, but the current situation.

Best wishes,
--
MJR/slef
Laux nur mia opinio: vidu http://people.debian.org/~mjr/