Re: "Debian Powered" Logo

On Mon, Jul 03, 2006, Pierre HABOUZIT wrote:
>   debian does not contains non-free software. non-free is not part of
> debian, it's only supported using the same tools.

 The differences between main, contrib, and non-free are only in the
 conditions required for the software sources to be therein.  Please
 don't put Debian on the slippery slope where non-free is "not part of
 debian", we already repeated our support for non-free in a GR.

 There is no line to draw here, let each Debian user decide what he
 needs and what he wants.

Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>