Re: Debian women: please pass away

On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 01:07:10AM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:
> Scripsit martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>

> > We have a strong suspicion of who the author is.

> Do we? It appears to me to be so stereotypical than any random troll
> who wanted to capitalize on certain recent events as a chaos-generator
> could have written it. It might even be a (stillborn) attempt at
> satire by someone != the one you allude to.

Uh, I guess that the implication here is that the "we know who" is Jonathan
Walther.  FWIW, there's not much evidence to suggest it is, and lots of
evidence to suggest it is not; this mailing list post (and matching ones
sent today to the debian-women list, see the list archives) fit the modus
operandi of a troll Debian Women has been dealing with on and off for quite
a while, who goes by the name of "mikeeusa", uses throw-away yahoo mail
accounts, and appears to be a young male located in the US.

The last part, at least, would rule out Jonathan.