Re: Debian women: please pass away

Scripsit martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>

> We have a strong suspicion of who the author is.

Do we? It appears to me to be so stereotypical than any random troll
who wanted to capitalize on certain recent events as a chaos-generator
could have written it. It might even be a (stillborn) attempt at
satire by someone != the one you allude to.

--
Henning Makholm                            "Manden med det store pindsvin er
                              kommet vel ombord i den grønne dobbeltdækker."