Re: Reforming the NM process

Re: Michael Banck 2006-04-12 <[🔎] 20060412101048.GS8167@chemicalconnection.dyndns.org>
> On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 01:25:28AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >         Could you report such sponsors, so we may take their
> >  sponsorship privileges away?
>
> There's no technical way to do this (yet), as far as I can see.

Iirc one developer had his upload rights restricted to his own
packages before, because he did a series of harmful NMUs. I don't know
the details, though. (This was probably hard-coded somewhere, so
that's not a solution that should be applied very often.)

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/