Re: Reforming the NM process

"Bernhard R. Link" <brlink@debian.org> writes:
[...]
> Plus sponsoring is a nice way to have experienced people look at what
> a applicant is doing. If done seriously sponsoring is almost as much work
> as packaging a package on your own,

But only very few people take sponsoring seriously, despite some efforts
to change this. Your whole point becomes moot as soon as you move away
From the precondition that sponsors *really* check packages. That I find
release-critical bugs in my applicants' packages (which happens quite
often) shows how "good" sponsoring works...

Marc
--
BOFH #230:
Lusers learning curve appears to be fractal