Re: Private copies of list replies

* Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> [2006-03-18 22:44:13 +0100]:

> Am 2006-03-14 12:13:50, schrieb Manoj Srivastava:
>
> >         If these Jane/Joe users want a reliable copy of the message,
> >  then they should subscribe to the mailing list -- or hope that an
> >  explicit request for a CC is honored. Nothing actually guarantees a CC
> >  anyway -- but setting MFT increases their chances of a reply from
> >  people like me, whose MUA's are configures to honor an MFT.
>
> Right and I think, all friendly $REPONDERS honor MFT.
>
> I have "set Honor_Mail-Followup_to=yes" in mutt.
>
> Greetings
>     Michelle Konzack
>     Systemadministrator
>     Tamay Dogan Network
>     Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

Michelle,

Actually, it's "honor_followup_to". And according to the Mutt manual it is set
to yes by default.

http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-6.html#ss6.3

honor_followup_to

Type: quadoption
Default: yes

This variable controls whether or not a Mail-Followup-To header is honored when group-replying to a message.

Regards,

Alex.