Re: Re: uol.com.br and petsupermarket

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 22:46 -0300, Guilherme de S. Pastore wrote:
> You have dropped a nuclear bomb to kill a
> cockroach, and the cockroach is still alive.

I consider this a bit of a hyperbole. Appearently you can still read and
post to the lists, albeit through another account. It might be annoying,
and you are in your right to dispute the way this is handled, but is it
really the end of the (Debian) world?

I hope an easily avoidable block from some Debian lists is not enough to
scare developers away.

Thijs