Re: For those who care about stable updates

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 02:59:37PM +0000, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:
> James: [...] I
> grieve at the harm you have done Debian in the evident
> blindness of your pride.  Your formidable enmity I may
> earn today.  If so, this in itself is a regrettable and
> serious matter, but so be it.  Now please go.

Well, at least Thaddeus stays on message, I guess [0].

One correction though; having earnt James' emnity in the past, I've got
to say, it's really not all that formidable [1].

Cheers,
a "it's not loyalty, dude, it's respect" j

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/12/msg00605.html

[1] Not that I don't still have those blackmail photos ready to be
    automatically blogged in the case of my death or disappearance,
    just in case you were wondering, Mr Troup...