Re: For those who care about stable updates

Hi Marga,

I tend to agree with you. Let's calm down.

Margarita Manterola wrote:
> For the next time, it would be better if before asking the DPL to
> relieve a fellow developer from his duties and making such a big plea
> as you've made, you'd consider hearing all the different sides of the
> story, taking into account the many additional factors, and then -and
> only then- write such a petition.

My perception, and maybe the perception of others, is that we, us poor
mortals, are deprived from seeing both sides of the story on a regular

A recent mail from Aj to d-vote helped me understand, for example, the
last keyring-mainteinance conflicts and timeline. But that mail is a
rare exception, providing needed bits of information that James himself
seldom bothers to offer, which makes sense as he is or seems to be so

No rant here, just again wondering why we are *again* discussing this.

 .''`.   I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think
: :' :   I have ended up where I needed to be   -- Douglas Adams
`. `'           Proudly running unstable Debian GNU/Linux
  `-     www.amayita.com  www.malapecora.com  www.chicasduras.com