Re: For those who care about stable updates

> If you make James be lynched by the mob, I will go as well.

All the people who think it's appropriate to blackmail the project with
full or partial withdrawal of their services should probably start
listing in great detail those contributions which we would be missing
if they actually followed through on their threats.

That way the mob can make well-thought-out, dispassionate, logical
decisions about whom to exclude.