Re: Private copies of list replies (Was: Re: buildd and experimental)

* Sven Mueller <debian@incase.de> [060307 14:46]:
> I don't say that the idea behind MFT is a bad idea (actually, many
> aspects of it _do_ make sense), but until it is accepted as a standard,
> it is (IMHO) stupid to ask people to tweak their MUAs to set and handle it.

It does not matter if it is a accepted official standard. It is a
accepted standard for many mailing lists. If you want special behaviour
of people it is only polite and beneficial for yourself if you set
something making it a lot easier for them to respond in a way you want
them.
Intentionally refusing to CC people not setting that header but
requesting it manually it also impolite. But it easily happens
unintentionally, so better set that little header.

Hochachtungsvoll,
	Bernhard R. Link