Re: Consultant entries that will be removed unless there is an email address provided

On 20050529T090242+0300, Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
> If publishing e-mail address on the consultants page is mandatory,
> what about publishing it as an image file? I would not want to have my
> business e-mail in clear text in a web page which is an obvious target
> for spammers collecting addresses.

I. at least, am in the habit of ignoring firms that make it hard for me
to contact them, under the theory that they don't want my money (if they
did, they'd make it easy to contact them).  Non-copyable email addresses
are an example of this hostility toward prospective customers.

(I do sometimes make exceptions to this, but only when they have
something I really want that I can't get elsewhere.  But even then I'm a
pissed off customer.)

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Debian developer

http://kaijanaho.info/antti-juhani/blog/en/debian