Re: Consultant entries that will be removed unless there is an email address provided

On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 06:20:10PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> According to the new policy for the consultants page which you can find
> at the bottom of the consultants page [1] an email address is required
> to be listed.

> So, attached is the list of the entries that have no email address
> included. These entries will be removed from the consultants page in
> about 4 weeks from now unless there is an email address provided by then.

> # Consultant: Germany
> <name    Martin Schulze>
> <company InfoCon>
> <address Oldenburg, <DEc>>
> <phone   +49-441-9738830>
> <fax     +49-441-777884>
> <rates   Negotiable.>

So, uh, our stable release manager and security team lead is being de-listed
as a Debian consultant because he hasn't provided an email address to list
on this page?  This suggests to me that the listing criteria are rather
suboptimal.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer