Re: Consultant entries that will be removed unless there is an email address provided

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org (va, manoj)> wrote:
>         Err, perhaps apply some common sense? Does anyone really doubt
>  that the stable release  manager is missing? Or is no longer involved
>  in Debian?

Is the stable release manager still offering debian services
and wants listing on w.d.o/c?

> Why is there such a stringent requirement for a email
>  address anyway?

See my other email on this topic for two reasons.

> Why can't interested parties pone the consultant directly?

Expense. Why can't consultants send in their email addresses?

>         De-listing Joey seems to smack of mindless application of
>  bureaucratic power, in the sheer absence of even a modicum of
>  thought.

Spitting flamebait about something which hasn't happened seems
to smack of grandstanding. You could avoid it if you cared.

--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/
http://people.debian.org/~mjr/