Experiment: poll on "switching to vim-tiny for standard vi?"

(Please followup to -project if you're replying on the subject of
holding polls like this -- the discussion on holding polls is not
technical, so does not belong to -devel. For opinions on nvi versus vim,
please reply elsewhere in the current thread, this subthread isn't the
place for it)

For the full discussion leading up to this, please start at

To repeat myself from
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/12/msg01066.html: