Re: Ubuntu/Debian cooperation [was: Complaint about #debian operator]

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 01:06:51PM +1100, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> There's "I screwed up because I made a mistake", and there's "I screwed up
> because I don't actually know what I'm doing", but "I screwed up because I
> didn't care about doing a quality job" is on a whole other level.

I have much sympathies for the two-dozen-odd MOTUs which are supposed to
maintain the 10000-odd packages in universe without much help in order
to make the whole distribution shine - we should cut them some slack,
IMHO.

Michael

--
Michael Banck