Re: Approaching VMware (and others) to get Debian listed as supported ?

Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> writes:

> Please do ask. I've been using vmware in a corporate
> environment as a host and as a guest without problems
> whatsoever with woody. And I know sarge works as well. Being
> officially listed as supported would be real nice for various
> reasons, if "only" for the stable releases.

I went over to VMware today to talk to a couple of people and
found out that practically the whole company is in Las Vegas for
VMworld through the end of the week.

I'll check with them early next week instead.  Sorry about the
delay.
--
Ben Pfaff
email: blp@cs.stanford.edu