Re: Approaching VMware (and others) to get Debian listed as supported ?

Hi,

On Thursday 06 October 2005 21:42, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> These answers seem to assume that VMware would say that the
> "unstable" release is supported.  Our "stable" releases, on the
> other hand, change very slowly.  I could ask again, if anyone is
> interested, about support for stable releases of Debian.

Please do ask. I've been using vmware in a corporate environment as a host and
as a guest without problems whatsoever with woody. And I know sarge works as
well. Being officially listed as supported would be real nice for various
reasons, if "only" for the stable releases.

regards,
	Holger