Re: Approaching VMware (and others) to get Debian listed as supported ?

Scripsit Ben Pfaff <blp@cs.stanford.edu>

> I asked my contact at VMware (a manager) about the situation.
> Here is the answer that I received from him:

>> We're responsible for testing and validating anything we claim to
>> be supported, and my (admittedly dated) understanding with
>> respect to Debian is that it morphs at a rate greater than we can
>> adequately test,

This must be the first time in recent memory somebody complains that
Debian makes releases at too great a rate :-)

--
Henning Makholm                                   "No one seems to know what
                                       distinguishes a bell from a whistle."