Re: Debian Women Software Freedom Day activities

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 04:43:45AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Well, a formal announcement of the BSP is pending; and the rule on BSPs
> is that the organizer gets to pick where it happens, so it's not too
> late to move that to OFTC if it's agreed that's a better option.

Shall we switch to usertags too for claiming bugs, then?

To claim a bug, email request@bugs.debian.org with something like:

   user bugsquash@qa.debian.org
   usertag 123456 + ajt@debian.org

to claim a bug, and

to view claimed bugs. Maybe the existing tags (I imported them last
weekend) should be cleared, at least from the unfixed bugs?