Re: Debian Women Software Freedom Day activities

Hi,

Helen Faulkner wrote:

1) [...] #debian-women-new on oftc [...]

3) [...] #debian-bugs channel on freenode [...]

Is it really a good idea to have these on separate networks? I think that some one the "new" people might be interested in lurking at a BSP, and this would make it somehow difficult for them as even I as a regular IRC user have problems when connecting to multiple networks at once, so I'd expect more problems to arise for people who haven't been IRCing the last 10 years.

   Simon (who just forwarded that email)