Re: What the DFSG really says about trademarks

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 08:33:06PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:18:17 +1000, Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> said:
>
> > Ooo! Look! Pedantry! How excitement!
>
>         Since you _are_ touching on thesubject of pedantry, this
>  should be:
>    How exciting!
>  or
>    What Excitement!
>  the former being preferable.

Judging by a quick Google, "how excitement" is an Australianism.
(Actually, I've never heard it before but it seems closely related to
the more common "how embarassment." The top few Google hits on that are
from New Zealand, followed by some Australian blogs etc.)

Mind you, both are pretty ocker and mostly used by teenagers I think.
(You might have to Google "ocker" too.)

Hamish