Re: Delegation for trademark negotiatons with the DCCA

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 12:28:11AM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > But beyond that, yes, when there's something to report, I plan on
> > making either -private or -project as appropriate aware of what is
> > being done, just like any other delegate.
>
> The concerns here are "acknowledging Debian" and "not being
> misleading", and they're shared by everyone involved, no? Is there
> some reason either list is inappropriate for working out how to
> simultaneously address those concerns?

The lists are appropriate for figuring out which solutions are
acceptable to Debian, and indeed, the discussions here continue to be
useful to that end. If a decision on my part ends up being actually
required, I plan on bringing the alternatives here for discussion
before actually making a decision.

In either case, some parts of the discussion will remain private if I
feel that is the proper method to resolve the situtation as amicably
as possible.

Don Armstrong

--
It was said that life was cheap in Ankh-Morpork. This was, of course,
completely wrong. Life was often very expensive; you could get death