Re: Delegation for trademark negotiatons with the DCCA

"Don Armstrong" <don@debian.org> wrote in message [🔎] 20050823072811.GF1650@archimedes.ucr.edu">news:[🔎] 20050823072811.GF1650@archimedes.ucr.edu...

But beyond that, yes, when there's something to report, I plan on
making either -private or -project as appropriate aware of what is
being done, just like any other delegate.

Please try to keep as much of it public as reasonable possible, I understand that ongoing negotiations are usually private. On the other hand, i feel that posts on -private should be limited to as few as reasonably possible, few things really need that security, save for things like security issues themselves. Even those can usually safely be made public after theyh have been dealt with.

Perhaps occasional postings to -devel that sumarizes the decussions in -private that no longer had any good reason to be private, would be helpful to the project. Belive it or not, more people are interested in the projects wellbeing than the developers themselves.