Re: consultant entries that will be removed unless they "pong"

Am 2005-07-15 17:16:14, schrieb Luk Claes:

> Hi

> > I is like Joey and debian/security.
>
> I don't think you know the details about his situation, nor is it a good
> idea to attack persons in public without a little bit of research...

Why, it seems that he is th only person working on security
and parallel managing the Linuxtag 2005 in Karlsruhe.

I have very well read, what he has done...
And I know some of the Security-Team Members are inactiv curently.

> > Debian need to increase the Team :-)
>
> As before, please first take the time to investigate a problem before
> suggesting solutions!

So what do you need exactly ?

I am already helping 4 DM Co-Maintaining some packages.
Parallel I am in creeation of my "CyberCenter Network"
in Morocco which is entirly based on Debian.

Do you need help on the Debian Project ?
Feel free to ask me.

> Cheers
>
> Luk

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi