Re: consultant entries that will be removed unless they "pong"

Hi (though Thomas is not the only reader of consultants@debian.org!)

> I have already send two Messages to <consultants@debian.org> in a delay
> of two month and like to know, how long does it take to be included ?

I don't know what happened with your first message, but only your
message of 9 days ago has arrived and will be acted on if we come to it
in FIFO order.

> Over two month to wait is definitiv to much.

Please, come back when it is so much and keep in mind that it was far
more worse due to a huge backlog that is now at about 100 messages.

Cheers

Luk