Re: Branden's mail policies

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 04:30:14PM +0100, Simon Huggins wrote:
> I'd like to think Branden would fix his mail setup for leader@ (or
> best get his ISP to remove his IP from the DUL or provide one which
> isn't on that list) in order to help the Debian project's image and
> not just been seen as biting the hand that feeds by whinging about
> people who reject his mail.

Where did he whine? His message simply said:

  * Switzerland: Marc Schaefer periodically collects donations and sends
    them along to another organization, which I think is `ffis e.V.`_.
    Unfortunately, I have not been able to reach Marc to clarify this
    because he has been (probably inadvertently) `blocking my mail`_.

How does that constitute as whining?

--
gram