Re: Branden's mail policies

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:12:55 +1000, Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> said:

> note that there is no third option of whinging about how your rights
> are being infringed because your dynamic-IP mail is being
> blocked. you do not have ANY right to demand that your mail must be
> accepted by anyone.  nobody has that right.

        I don't whine about some morons not getting my email -- but
 then, since they are the ones dropping mail from  secretary@debian.org,
 they have no right to whine either. They want my email, all they have
 to do is stop dropping it -- or go to an ISP that provides them with
 a real mail service, intead of sometimes delivering legitimate mail
 to them.

        manoj
--
Bacon's not the only thing that's cured by hanging from a string.