Re: sarge and the Wall Street Journal

Peter Vandenabeele wrote:
> This needs to be done fast, so that journalists and other interested
> parties that want to follow up on this "news" also get our side
> of the story. Otherwise we leave them with only the ZDnet side of
> the story.

Where is the problem?  We cannot correct everything a random news
media emits about Debian.  We haven't done that and we probably
won't do that.

Why not update the exact source zdnet used for their story?
I.e. send a mail to debian-devel-announce with what you proposed?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Open source is important from a technical angle.             -- Linus Torvalds