Re: sarge and the Wall Street Journal

Martin Schulze wrote:
> Peter Vandenabeele wrote:
> > This needs to be done fast, so that journalists and other interested
> > parties that want to follow up on this "news" also get our side
> > of the story. Otherwise we leave them with only the ZDnet side of
> > the story.
> Where is the problem?  We cannot correct everything a random news
> media emits about Debian.  We haven't done that and we probably
> won't do that.

Headline: Debian upgrade may 'break' systems

Quote: "I expect around 30 percent of users will suffer serious breakage
       that could have been avoided"

The article refers to

I'm not exactly amused, but as I said, we cannot correct every
bad press coverage.

Reading is a lost art nowadays.  -- Michael Weber