Re: US Consultants was: Re: Consultant entries that will be removed unless there is an email address provided

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 22:31, Brian M. Carlson wrote:
> > > <name    Jason Mesker>
> > > <company Internet Tool &amp; Die>
>
> This company does not have a phone number listed in Directory
> Assistance, and the number given is "no longer in service".
>
> > > <name    John Brahy>
> > > <company NNL Software>
>
> NNL Software does not have a phone number listed in Directory
> Assistance, and the number given belongs to someone who does not speak
> English (but appears to speak Spanish) and does not appear to know who a
> Mr. Brahy is.
>
> Therefore, I would recommend removing both these listings.

Hi,

thanks a lot for your efforts in trying to contact those two people. I've
removed them from the consultants listing now.

Cheers,

--

Tobias

    Time is what keeps things from happening all at once.