US Consultants was: Re: Consultant entries that will be removed unless there is an email address provided

On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 19:10 +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> > # Consultant: US
> > <name    Jason Mesker>
> > <company Internet Tool &amp; Die>
> > <address Louisville, KY, <USc>>
> > <phone   +1-502-584-8665>
>
> Suggest someone in the US phones.

This company does not have a phone number listed in Directory
Assistance, and the number given is "no longer in service".

> > # Consultant: US
> > <name    John Brahy>
> > <company NNL Software>
> > <address 16942 PCH Suite# 202, Sunset Beach/Los Angeles, California, <USc>>
> > <phone   +1-562-591-1432>
>
> Not listed on web site given. Suggest someone in the US phones.

NNL Software does not have a phone number listed in Directory
Assistance, and the number given belongs to someone who does not speak
English (but appears to speak Spanish) and does not appear to know who a
Mr. Brahy is.

Therefore, I would recommend removing both these listings.
--
($_,$a)=split/\t/,join'',map{unpack'u',$_}<DATA>;eval$a;print;__DATA__
M961H<F$@8FAM;"!U<F%O<G-U(#QU<F%O<G-U0&=D:75M<&UC8VUL=G)U;6LN