Re: DPL-Team meeting minutes 2005-04-24

Jeroen, thanks for the reply. As in the code of conduct, no need to cc me.

> When we have that programme, it'll be so decided in a meeting, and thus
> in the following minutes.

The to-do should not be an agenda point unless it is the last item
on every agenda, else it will run perpetually one meeting behind,
missing assignments from later in that meeting. It is also a bit
of a pain to need to sift minutes for action points.

> [...] the agenda for each meeting is supposed to be at least a few
> days in advance

It would be good to have more than a few days notice of anything
big, unless you want lots of knee-jerk responses/flames.

--
Best wishes,

MJR/slef
http://people.debian.org/~mjr/