Re: DPL-Team meeting minutes 2005-04-24

On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 11:35:58AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Thanks to Andreas for the relatively fast distribution of minutes.
> Is there a public work programme for future meetings, which shows
> the topics to be raised or revisited and dates if known? That could
> be useful for DD oversight of the DPL-Team, if that is desired.

When we have that programme, it'll be so decided in a meeting, and thus
in the following minutes.

At this moment, we simply do not have such a planning (yet). As noted
before, the agenda for each meeting is supposed to be at least a few
days in advance, but we're of course also still a bit exploring our
meeting routine, the first meeting was for exampling also exploring how
to exactly do so, how (and who) to chair the meeting, how minutes should
look like, etc etc etc. I expect it to take a few weeks before there'll
be a reasonably fixed routine of agenda, few days discussion, structured
meeting and timely minutes, and then we also should be taking time to
think about planning for when to discuss misceallaneous issues.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl