Re: disbursement approvals and email privacy

Hi!

* Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [050427 07:28]:

> I don't think that the amount of reimbursed money needs to be put in
> public and that -private would have been a better place instead.

I humbly object.

I confess, that I just searched for a couple of minutes for some kind of
"finance report" of SPI or FFIS, but I coulnd't find one.

I think, our donators deserve to know, how we use their money.  Doesn't
need to be a detailed list, but a monthly / regular report like "income:
foo, spend for traveling cost: bar, spend for hardware replacements:
baz" would be fine.

So, no, don't send it to -private, yes, you don't need to be very
detailed about that.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--