Re: agenda for Debian leadership team (a.k.a. "Project Scud") meeting on 2005-04-24

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005, Branden Robinson / Debian Project Leader wrote:
> I realize that a closed meeting is not ideal; I welcome suggestions
> on how to balance the accountability of the DPL and the leadership
> team with the necessity of dealing with the occasional sensitive
> issue in a more discrete manner than a public IRC channel.

Could abridged logs be made available with the content that is
sensitive redacted?[1] (Ideally with a notation that content has been
redacted.)

That would help increase the transparency of the group and eliminate
the need for you all to prepare public minutes,[2] as any other
interested party could prepare their own.

Don Armstrong

1: If needed, I volunteer to help facilitate this, but it may be best
for the current members to handle it.
2: Not that they couldn't still be prepared by the attendees, of
course.
--
"The trouble with you, Ibid" he said, "is that you think you're the
biggest bloody authority on everything"