Requirements to be filled-in to use debian linux(Kernal) as OS in my concept to be Pantented in India.

The Manager,
Debian.org.

From
P C Varma,
Applications Engineer,
Hyderabad,
India.

    Sub : Requirements to be filled-in to use debian Linux(Kernel) as
OS in my concept to be Patented in India.

    Sir,
            This is PC Varma from Hyderabad, India. I am developing a
new concept for Application development named "GIZMO". In this I want
to use your Linux as OS. I would like to know what are the
requirements to be filled-in. I am alone person developing this.
Please send me your comments as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards
PC Varma
pcvarma@gmail.com