Re: agenda for Debian leadership team (a.k.a. "Project Scud") meeting on 2005-04-24

I hope I'm not alone when I say that this confidentiality and seemingly
crass "Besserwisser" tone concerns me. Because I am not experienced
with the politics of Debian, this is all I will say.

In closing, I hope that not all leadership by this team will be
conducted with this attitude and I hope I misunderstood this e-mail.