Re: Tool to track release status (Re: Bits (Nybbles?) from the Vancouver release team meeting)

Em Ter, 2005-03-15 às 02:15, Martin Michlmayr escreveu:
> Someone recently pointed the Scrum process out to me
> (see e.g. http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ScrumProcess) which might have some
> ideas we could adopt.  In any case, it's important to employ a process
> and tools people will actually *use*, so I'd like to see more
> concrete discussions of your proposed system before you go ahead
> implementing it.

Well, as far as I could see, it's very similar to the eXtreme
Programming (XP) metodology. That can be used as a reference also.
http://www.extremeprogramming.org/
http://www.xprogramming.com/
http://www.jera.com/techinfo/xpfaq.html

daniel