Em Seg, 2005-03-14 às 01:45, Steve Langasek escreveu:
> As promised earlier on -project[0], after the release team/ftpmaster
> team meeting-of-minds last weekend, we have some news to share with the
> rest of the project.

I would like to congratulate the release team for the good job, but
specially for something completely new for Debian, the fact that we know
which are the target milestones for etch.

And I'd like to suggest the formalization and tracking of these
milestones in the etch's release page at Debian site.

Yes, Debian release when it's ready, and know more people may know what
"it" means.

[]'s

daniel