Regarding EM64T and Debian.

Dear Debian Project,

I was wondering, when will you release a net installer or a full installer for the EM64T Xeon CPU. I know Gentoo already has one but I mostly prefer using Debian since I have used it for some time now.

At the moment I just upgraded the kernel on my Debian box to a 2.6.9-9-em64t-p4. I have two of the same boxes and one is running Debian and the other one Gentoo, the Gentoo server is running rather smooth but the Debian makes a lot of errors during boot. I hope you will answer my question or please tell me who else I could write. Thanks in regard.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Glenn B. Jakobsen

Kazi Networks - System Administrator

Contact into: