Re: Debian Hardened project status.

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 11:45:23AM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
That's unfortunate. Do you know of any workarounds?

Haven't looked into it lately.

We're seriously considering using RSA secureid with ssh (and quite
possibly other things via pam...).  Has RSA acknowledged this or said
anything about correcting it?

When I was looking at it they were very careful to state that the pam
module worked only with one specific version of ssh. I assume that when
redhat uses a newer version in their enterprise edition rsa will
suddenly make it all work. :) That may have already happened, as I said
it's been a little while since I looked at it.

Mike Stone